Calendar

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Albertson's


Ok! I am a little obsessive. A couple weeks ago I bought 20 boxes of jiffy pop (3 pack) popcorn for 30 cents. Tonight I spent a ton more! I saved $128.66 using my Albertson's preferred savings card and an additional $46.95 in coupons. I frequent a website grocerysmarts.com they help me know what coupons to use and when. They also have a link to manufacturer coupon I print at home.
3 boxes of Lucky Charms - 3 boxes Cheerios - 2 boxes of Reese's - 7 boxes toaster strudel (they are good til March 2009) - 4 pouches cookie mix (for neighbor Christmas gifts) $1 each - 4 box muffin mix - 2 boxes fruit snacks - 5 boxes granola bars - 2 boxes veggies - 4 warm delights (visiting teacher gifts) - 3 Yo plus yogurt - 4 Trix yogurt - 5 Pillsbury crescents - 2 Chex mix - 4 El Paso taco shells - 5 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls - 4 already made cookie dough (can freeze up to 2 months) - 6 Progresso soups - 3 Campbell's soups so we can turn in the label at school - 10 cans Cream of Chicken soup 10/$5 from a rein check. I saved $35 in buy so many get $5 from Albertson's.
Box Tops -
I earned 120 bonus box tops for a total of 190 or $19 for my kids school just by buying the thing I use in major bulk... Wanna know the grand total for all these goodies. I bought 91 items, saved $175.61 and spent $96.25. Wow! Mom! Austin would be so proud! - Oh! Albertson's is having their Quarter sale in the next week or two where I get my Quick Oats for $1 per container!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wahoo, I love it. It's kinda dangerous that I live within walking distance to Albertsons, Barry is always like "You're going again? you were just there yesterday." But he can't complain, he is eating good! Now bring on the Quaker sale!

That Girl said...

Wow! Major savings!! I need to try it out. So tired of paying high prices for food that goes bad because I don't cook enough. Do you have any cooking ideas??